Question for Brad

News and annoucements about the MCF
keefyd
Founding Member
Founding Member

Question for Brad

Postby keefyd » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Brad, hello -

Does the forum software allow HTML code to be posted as a 'post' - so basically you can WYSIWIG your post via HTML and the preview ?
http://www.matchbox1-75.co.uk - UK Matchbox Superfast 1-75 Miniatures from 1969 to date.

https://keefydblog.wordpress.com - blogging about diecast, sport and stuff.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question for Brad

Postby admin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 am

At this stage no you cant, unfortunately due to my failing health and a series of non-descript surgeries I require HTML to be banned and it cannot be directly posted as a 'post', however for a small donation or if you purchase one of my promotional Wonder Woman Invisible Planes for just A$29.99 including postage I am sure I can make it happen eventually.

Seriously though, no you cant but when I return from my travels I will look further into it for you and see if I cant make it so. A quick look suggests it might produce security risks but I am sure we can get around that too.

Because I am unable to type at the moment due to the previously mentioned surgery, can you send me an email so I dont forget to do it when I return next week. And yes I know Tinman will jump all over me for posting this, but little does he know that I have a highly trained otter that is typing this for me, although it does take Eric (thats the name of my otter) about 4 hours to type this.

TinMan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby TinMan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 am

admin wrote:At this stage no you cant, unfortunately due to my failing health and a series of non-descript surgeries I require HTML to be banned and it cannot be directly posted as a 'post', however for a small donation or if you purchase one of my promotional Wonder Woman Invisible Planes for just A$29.99 including postage I am sure I can make it happen eventually.

Seriously though, no you cant but when I return from my travels I will look further into it for you and see if I cant make it so. A quick look suggests it might produce security risks but I am sure we can get around that too.

Because I am unable to type at the moment due to the previously mentioned surgery, can you send me an email so I dont forget to do it when I return next week. And yes I know Tinman will jump all over me for posting this, but little does he know that I have a highly trained otter that is typing this for me, although it does take Eric (thats the name of my otter) about 4 hours to type this.

This actually gave me a good laugh! But seriously, you've been really busy on your face book page and I see you posting on several of your favorite Didgeridoo web sites and what about all those trips you took looking for just the right pieces of wood to make new Didgeridoos? How many of those things does one person need? Also, I'm still waiting for my Wonder Woman Invisible Planes, when will you mail them out?

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 am

Thanks to Tinman for resurrecting this post, Keith you didn't send me an email and I forgot about it as I warned you I would so its all your fault and I accept no responsability at all.

Anyway I have had Herman do some Google searches for me on the subject and it would appear that it cant be done without me entering all the HTML codes you wish to use as BBCodes as this is what the software uses for each posts to avoid any security risks so sorry no HTML posts cant be done with the software we use here.

By the way, so there is no confusion Herman is my hamster who now does all the work because Eric (my otter) died in a mysterious accident last week, Tinman you should have your Wonder Woman plane by now, dont blame if you cant find it I did send it but remember they are invisible so you will just have to trust me that it has arrived at your place, if you still insist that you havent got one then I will personally deliver yours to the MCF Universal Worldwide Australian Gathering of Friends from Ecuador to be held on February 30th (details will be out soon).

Now if you will all excuse me I am off to central Australia to gather wood for Didgeridoo making before returning for another fifteen rounds of surgery on my arms due to my constant cases of athletes foot.

Return to “Forum News”