Live Stream

The place to find out anything and everything about the MC Gathering of Friends - Held every July in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
mbx64
Elite Member
Elite Member

Live Stream

Postby mbx64 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:17 am

I saw on the MC Gathering's Instagram post that there will be some live streaming of the event on Periscope. I am very happy to hear that some of us who are not able to attend will at least be able to see some of the Gathering, hopefully Mattel's presentation.

Is there any more information about this? Thanks. :)

Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Live Stream

Postby Jimgallegos » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:43 am

My son is working on this. We will try to stream the presentation if permitted. We are looking at the auction and dinner presentations as well. We will try a bit of inroom trading, seminars, meet and greet as well as the toy show. It's our first try so please be understanding.

We will set up Twitter and are a go on Instagram. So like us there too. mc_gathering

THanks,

Jim G,
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

matchboxmarcel
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby matchboxmarcel » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:45 am

Good news Jim !

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:28 pm

This is indeed excellent news, if something gets sorted send me all the links so I can put it up on the website and the facebook page as well.

mbx64
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby mbx64 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Thanks for the quick response Jim. I am just as happy as everyone else is about this, and I appreciate your son even in the effort of trying this.

Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Jimgallegos » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 am

admin wrote:This is indeed excellent news, if something gets sorted send me all the links so I can put it up on the website and the facebook page as well.

Watch Instagram for details.
Brad, please email me how to access the Gathering website so he can update it there as well. I will post details on this board as well.

Thanks all for your support.
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

Return to “MC Gathering of Friends”