Dinner model & dealer model pics??????

The place to find out anything and everything about the MC Gathering of Friends - Held every July in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
TinMan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Dinner model & dealer model pics??????

Postby TinMan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Dinner & dealer model pics please.

David Tilley
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Dinner model & dealer model pics??????

Postby David Tilley » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:25 pm

The 2 dinner models were the new Fire Trucks in black. The first 75 had not livery on the roof, whereas the remaining 175 had the convention details on the roof. It was supposed to be the other way round but a mistake led to it being done this way. They are already shown on John Lambert's blog. He will shortly be posting about the purple Ford Bronco 4x4 that was the dealer model.

The Mack was also used for Everett Marshall's Annual Golf Tournament too. However, he is splitting his charity between the usual one and Breast Cancer Research, so has also done 2 Macks. One is green, and the other pink for Breast Cancer. Both were limited to 250 examples, and both had 100 examples available for collectors for $50 each.

So this event has given us 4 Macks, and a Ford Bronco to add to our collections if needed.

I could do a few fuzzy camera pictures, but John's blog will shortly be showing proper pictures of the Bronco.

:) :D :P

TinMan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby TinMan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:58 pm

I guess we will have to wait to see the dealer model as it is not yet on the site.

Vinra
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Vinra » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Until someone can post some DLM photos, I hope these will suffice from my hotel room:

Hammond72

Postby Hammond72 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Not sure if this is the right place but if anyone is looking to offload the dinner/dealer Mack fire engines please PM me.

Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Jimgallegos » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:45 pm

I have purchased spares as usual and will sell at my cost so all can have a chance at one. Email me matchb0x1@aol.com
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

Return to “MC Gathering of Friends”