Any chance?

The place to find out anything and everything about the MC Gathering of Friends - Held every July in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
KB8JXO

Any chance?

Postby KB8JXO » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:22 pm

With his permission, would it be possible to record and post Paul Carr's presentation this year on U-Tube? It would be interesting for those of us who can not attend, to hear and see Paul's history with Matchbox. :notworthy: :notworthy:
Got my 1st Matchbox for Christmas in 1955

Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Any chance?

Postby Jimgallegos » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:33 am

You can catch us as we will be streaming world wide once again. I am trying to offer a prize to one lucky follower who watches us online. Details to follow. This year's presentation is on Super Fast playsets. Paul has presented several amazing topics on his life at Matchbox. Hardy Ristau has also had several amazing presentations. Jim Reid and Ali Sakariti also are presenters this year again with 1st rate topics.
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

Return to “MC Gathering of Friends”