Ambassador's Report 18 October 2015

Find all the latest information, details and pictures from the Matchbox Ambassador.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ambassador's Report 18 October 2015

Postby admin » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:22 am

This is the last report from the Ambassador....

Check out the latest report : http://www.moyshop.de/images/pdf/mbamb11_report03_20151015.pdf

carmagreviews
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Ambassador's Report 18 October 2015

Postby carmagreviews » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:10 am

Interesting but how the &%^&....is this a ambassadors report?

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:05 pm

Well I wasnt going to say it, but I thought the exact same thing. Its a great report on a toy fair but nothing more and certainly not an ambassadors report.

What it does show is that what KeefyD has been saying for some time, the Ambassador role is an outdated and pointless role that should be taken up by Mattel themselves actually giving a toss about their customers and running an effective website and facebook pages

keefyd
Founding Member
Founding Member

Postby keefyd » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:44 pm

I have stayed away from this subject for a long time now...............but...................

This is f**king stupid.

I mean F**KING stupid.

What is the point in this? There is nothing of value - just like the Amby role.

Why does Mattel use a spokesperson to get across their message???

Why have they got a bloody Instagram account showing two models that will appeal to 3% of the buyers and giving the impression that MB is back.

it isn't. It never will be.

They cannot even get the basics right and only concentrate on the US. There is no place for this in the market.

The Amby role was good under John and Nigel and now is back to a token effort just to shut the majority up......and give them a sneak of the crap that they are producing, with the occasional good casting.

You get this on the John Lambert blog which seems to be getting more and more like a free MB publicity vehicle.

The sooner people stop getting all excited about this position and the perceived kudos it brings the better.

This has to stop - there is zero value in this role anymore, and it panders to a handful of people living in the past.
http://www.matchbox1-75.co.uk - UK Matchbox Superfast 1-75 Miniatures from 1969 to date.

https://keefydblog.wordpress.com - blogging about diecast, sport and stuff.

Return to “'Matchbox Ambassador' Central”