September Landy Update.

A forum to watch and learn all about the journey of the Matchbox Land Rover as it travels the world.
Bill50
Founding Member
Founding Member

September Landy Update.

Postby Bill50 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Time to give you all an update,we have a nice database of diecast enthusiasts requesting a visit from the Landy which will take us into 2014.At present the Landy is in the USA and will be visiting South Africa-UK-Switzerland The Netherlands Australia USA to name just a few stops.

If you would like the Landy to visit please just email me Bill Jones at landy.travels@gmail.com and i will add your name to the list.
Happy Days we are getting out of the EU

adbutler
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: September Landy Update.

Postby adbutler » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Keep up the good work Bill.
MAJORETTE..... this is how a 3inch diecast vehicle is made Mattel!

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Bill50 wrote:Time to give you all an update,we have a nice database of diecast enthusiasts requesting a visit from the Landy which will take us into 2014.At present the Landy is in the USA and will be visiting South Africa-UK-Switzerland The Netherlands Australia USA to name just a few stops.

If you would like the Landy to visit please just email me Bill Jones at landy.travels@gmail.com and i will add your name to the list.

Excellent news, and for those involved dont forget to send me the pictures and stories (or post them on the thread here) so I can update the Landy's official webpage http://www.mcgathering.com/landy-s-journey

Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Jimgallegos » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:59 am

Thanks Bill, you are keeping the flame alive and sharing a fun project with all. I know it takes time but your time does not go unappreciated. Also Brad for keeping the posting up. Finally, all collectors who participate are to be applauded. There is no one, anywhere who does not live in an interesting place with wonderful pictures of their surroundings so get with Bill and let's keep this going. ANYONE is welcome to participate!!!!
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

Return to “The Landy's Journey”