May 2014 Update

A forum to watch and learn all about the journey of the Matchbox Land Rover as it travels the world.
Bill50
Founding Member
Founding Member

May 2014 Update

Postby Bill50 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:12 pm

A quick update for you all.The Landy left South Africa and is now in the UK with the owner of Nicks Vintage Diecast*** Nick Jones.
Happy Days we are getting out of the EU

Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: May 2014 Update

Postby Jimgallegos » Thu May 01, 2014 12:51 am

Great Bill,

Please have pics sent to Brad Collins so he can update the site. Have you had the Landy? I think it should visit you and get pics with it's adopted father. LOL. Did you ever get the miles traveled figured out?

Thanks again and take care,

Jim G.
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 am

I have the pics of the South Africa visit and will update the website soon, my apologies as I am in the middle of moving so am a little delayed in these matters. Bill can you add me to the list please, I know I have already had the Landy but now I am moving he could come visit me in my new home in Scotland.

Jimgallegos
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Jimgallegos » Fri May 02, 2014 2:17 am

admin wrote:I have the pics of the South Africa visit and will update the website soon, my apologies as I am in the middle of moving so am a little delayed in these matters. Bill can you add me to the list please, I know I have already had the Landy but now I am moving he could come visit me in my new home in Scotland.

I am sorry to hear that you are in the middle of a move. What a chore my move was. Exciting now but in the middle was rough. Best of luck in your new home.
Jim Gallegos. Thanks to all who were a part of the 2015 Matchbox Collectors Gathering. Start planing for 2016. Dates are 15-17 July 2016. Registration Starts 31. Dec. at midnight MST Email me for details. matchb0x1@aol.com

Return to “The Landy's Journey”