Scania-Vabis Holiday Special

Models of Yesteryear and Matchbox Collectibles ranges
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Scania-Vabis Holiday Special

Postby admin » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:25 am

Indeed this is a Matchbox Collectables release from a Models of Yesteryear casting the first being the yellow version worth about $15-$20, this christmas version would be worth slightly more at maybe $20-$30.

Hades

Postby Hades » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:24 pm

I took a look for myself and I saw that there was one that was setup for Buy It Now and it's $149.99 (£88.68). Then I took a look at Ebay Listings that have already sold. There is one with 2 bids, and it sold for $74.99(£44.29), followed by one with a minimum bid of $84 but the Best Offer was accepted instead.

Excuse the ignorance but I'm from the United States so I haven't a clue if eBay is the same for me as it is others. So I may just told you the same listings you saw lol

Vinra
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby Vinra » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:22 pm

WOW! :shock:

Had I seen this one sitting on someone's $5 table, I would have passed it right on by. I didn't think ANYBODY collected these anymore. :roll:

Next time I see one, if ever, I'll be sure to take a second look at it before I put it back down and walk away. Yesteryears are neat and some of the best diecast ever produced as far as detail goes, but I think I've got all the models of them I will ever need, especially in post 1975 models.

mbox75

Postby mbox75 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi Everyone

From this Christmas Day Scania bus 3 thousand models were produced and there is still a variant with two different Christmas trees.This is a rare Model.

Cheers Mathias

mbox75

Postby mbox75 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Here two Pictures.

Cheers Mathias

Return to “Yesteryear & Collectibles”