Mcch is coming back says curtis

The place to discuss all thing related to Mattel era Matchbox vehicles. That is all miniatures from 1997 till today
carmagreviews
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mcch is coming back says curtis

Postby carmagreviews » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 am

Apparently according to his facebook posts Mark Curtis site is coming back in next month or so..he still complains of health problems a broken neck this time etc what a load of bs . he asking for help for adm and $ and usual suspects some on this site who are so sucked in by him last time are willing to help him ye gods note those signing up will to have to follow his draconian rules and be careful what you post ...so I won t be joining despite many of my old us friends will be there and be sucked in by him a lepoard cannot change its spots.. in my opinion what do others think?

The General
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Mcch is coming back says curtis

Postby The General » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:34 am

It'll give certain people something to whinge about again. :pop:
SYDNEY ROOSTERS 1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2017

adbutler
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby adbutler » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:34 am

Haha I'll pass.... I'm off to OFAS :D :lol:
MAJORETTE..... this is how a 3inch diecast vehicle is made Mattel!

WACCA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby WACCA » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:38 am

He has been on Facebook for ages or at least the name has.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:56 pm

*yawn*

a lot has changed in the social media space in the years since the demise of the MCCH, if he wants to return and some want to follow let them be......

those that have been around a while know better and will be well advised to just stay away and let it pass without comment. For those newer to the hobby a simple google search will show what was and what happened in the past. But lets leave the past where it belongs...in the past

jpi37087
Elite Member
Elite Member

Postby jpi37087 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:08 pm

I agree, pretty sure he has blocked me (and my wife) on FB so I am not even going to give this a second thought. I found this out at the Gathering in Albuquerque 2 weeks ago and I about spit out my drink :lol:
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Dma1520

Postby Dma1520 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:31 am

While the site was a great resourse,quick, up to date and time worthy. It lacked the ability to be fair and listen to the truth. I too lost a lot of trading partners and friends when I got cut off from the site because of the as was pointed out crazy rules. So if it comes back great, but if it doesn't then it doesn't.

I like to be clear here this site as others which I use to cruise looking for info on both new and older those tiny cars we all love called Matchbox, I fell in love with my first Matchbox in 1965 when my Mother and Dad brought four of them in the boxes from London where they were vacationing, before you could get them at your local stores.

I think all of the sites are good for all of us in the collectors game,however this site MCCH, invites and indices you,then gets hooked then makes you work for it too hard in my opinion, so like other have said,it may not be worth it.

Return to “Mattel Era (1997 - now)”