Missile Launcher/Rocket Striker

The place to discuss all those larger scale Matchbox like the King Size, Sea Kings, Speed Kings or the Super Kings ranges
Janiks

Missile Launcher/Rocket Striker

Postby Janiks » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Would anyone out there please be able to tell me why I have seen on the VERY odd occasion a K-111 with green windows?
I have only ever seen 2 or 3 for sale but I have never seen them listed as a trial or pre-pro. Was there a very short run of these done?
I have seen two in Battle Kings colours and one in Adventure 2000 colours

charliep

Re: Missile Launcher/Rocket Striker

Postby charliep » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:11 am

Hi Janiks,

While there are a lot of variations of the K111 Missile Launcher it is very rare indeed to come across one with green windows. Keep in mind that there is quite a number of color trials/prepros out there so I do not find it that far off to come across one with green windows ( a cross-over from the trial models). Hope this explanation helps. All the best for the New Year.
Charlie

Janiks

Re: Missile Launcher/Rocket Striker

Postby Janiks » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Many thanks Charlie for the reply and I must confess I was hoping that was the reason as it seems the only logical explanation. I was trying to think of any vehicles the windows could crossover from but I couldn't think of any. I have watched the web and the searched the toy fairs diligently over the past 3 years and have managed to purchase everyone I've seen........... 3!

Return to “King Size”